iPhones and all Smartphones are intricately designed, beautiful little pieces of technology; so it doesn’t make sense to wrap them up in ugly cases that start fraying and chipping in a matter of weeks. Then you’re struck with a cheap looking case on your expensive phone.
At Black Hills Leather, we recommend you purchase genuine leather cases to house your iPhones or Smartphone.
Here are a few reasons why:
- Beauty. Expertly-cut and shaped leather is very beautiful and luxurious. The material has a natural, earthy look and can come in a variety of colors. This material looks good even with just the stain and polish; but a skilled expert can enhance its beauty with intricate etching. These iPhone leather cases look expensive and will easily complement the look of your iPhone, so you won’t have to deal with the combination of expensive, well-designed phone and a cheap, poorly-made case.
- Comfortable. Leather is soft and comfortable to hold. It also provides considerable amount of grip; this greatly reduces the chances of your phone accidentally slipping from your fingers and falling to the ground. Other materials like plastic or silicone don’t offer the best grip and can be a little slippery. Leather won’t dig into the skin of your palm like plastic would, so it’s more comfortable to hold for a longer time too.
- Protection. iPhone leather cases will offer the phone ample protection against impact and scratches. Leather is thick and soft so if your phone does fall, the material would lessen the impact and protect the phone. Plastic and silicone cases don’t absorb impact to such a degree and plastic can actually crack during the fall. Leather is definitely the better option here.
- Customizable. Manufacturers like us offer leather cases that are tailor-made for your phone. All you need to do is send the measurements of the device with or without the plastic or silicone case and we’ll create the perfect case for you. You can mention any specific details and requirements when you place the order. For example, if you want a phone case and credit card wallet, all you need to do is mention it during the order or choose one from the displayed inventory.
- The Best Fit. Just measure the length, depth, and the width of the phone and if you have any additions, you should measure them as well. For example, if you want to store a small battery backup in the phone case, you can measure the extra space required and mention it in your order.
iPhone and Smartphone leather cases are durable, resilient, and look great; so they’re well-worth the expense. You can also personalize these cases by adding your name or initials to the material. These cases are perfect for people who want their phones to stand out.
If you have any more questions about iPhone and Smartphone Leather Cases, don’t hesitate to give us at Black Hills Leather a call on (956) 744-3219 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be happy to help you shop.
Black Hills Leather